How / where do I register a pet?

Dog Licenses

In Montgomery County, licenses may be obtained at the Montgomery County Auditor’s Office (937-225-4314), the Humane Society (937-262-8063), the Montgomery County Animal Shelter (937-898-4457) or SISCA (937-294-6505). Some veterinary practices and pet stores also sell license tags. For more info on pet rules and regulations in the City of Union, please visit this web page: http://www.ci.union.oh.us/index.php/departments/detail/pets/

In Montgomery County:
P.O. Box 972
451 West Third Street, 3rd Floor
Dayton, Ohio 45422

Website: http://www.mcohio.org/departments/animal_resource_center/licensing_your_dog.php
Montgomery County Animal Shelter website: http://www.mcohio.org/animalshelter/

In Miami County:
1110 North County Road 25 A
Troy, Ohio 45373

Miami County Animal Shelter website: http://www.co.miami.oh.us/shelter